Friday, August 28, 2009

Big four ice caves 8/23/09




When I asked Julie if she wanted to go hiking with Piper and I on Sunday she didn't seem too excited about it until I mentiond where I had in mind to go. There is something fun about a cool destination and for me that usually means the summit, but for Julie the magic words were ice caves! This was a very fun family trip. Kind of a long drive from Seattle but worth it for a fun easy hike to a beautiful destination.
So one thing I must mention is that when I was researching this hike I read at least ten warnings about how the caves were dangerous and you should not play on or around them. First hand accounts of near misses and the like. So if you go there don't be a dumbass and go poking around in the caves with your family like the rest of the dumbasses there seem to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment